As a prospective seller, are you burdened by being…
- Over encumbered?
- Upside down in a rental property?
- Faced with foreclosure or short sale?
- Tired of waiting for a buyer?
- Drowning in expenses on a ‘don’t wanter‘?
- Facing tougher monthly payments?
- In need of a fast escrow?
- Tired of income property management and negligent tenants?
- Fed up with negative cash flow on your rentals?
- Hoping to avoid assessment of probate and gift taxes upon your heirs?
- In need of a legal shield against liens, judgment creditors, bankruptcy, divorce actions (even IRS tax liens)?
The Landtrust.net Equity Holding Trust™ is the Answer! Less Costly. Safer. Simpler – for any seller willing to remain on the loan, while someone else makes all the payments and handles all the costs of maintenance, management, repair and upkeep.
A truly dynamic and logical alternative to Short Sale or Foreclosure:
- Avoids any income tax on Debt Relief while averting credit record damage.
- Eliminates the costly pitfalls of renting or leasing the property.
- Stops the expense of negative cash flow, maintenance and vacancies.
- Lessens costs of disposition, in that buyers can share in closing costs and real estate Commissions.
- Circumvents income tax on capital gain. Shields all parties against tax liens, judgments, bankruptcies and marital disputes.
A safe and extremely effective and prudent way to dispose of unwanted property, or to manage Single Family Residence property.
- Sale Tax Benefits
- Eliminate management and maintenance costs
- Profit while someone else makes the payments and handles the maintenance and repairs
- Accomplish all modes of seller-carry financing without due-on-sale violation
- Legally shield the property